[Vtigercrm-developers] no answer and no commits on code.vtiger.com since weeks?!

Ing. Francesco Bianco info.francescobianco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:54:04 GMT 2022

A good point could be to create a Community Contributed version of Vtiger.
Something that stays true to the original version but accepts small
independent contributions and bug support.
My biggest fear is that if Composer support is not introduced soon, the
software will neither be upgradeable nor usable at a professional level.