[Vtigercrm-developers] recommended sql_mode

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:50:35 GMT 2022

Yep - I agree.

Explicit PHP version support, for particular versions of vtiger should
be documented.

And, as I recall, I think the last time I tried to do a test install of
the master branch on a PHP8/mysql8 server, the install process popped up
to inform me I had to set a number of sql_modes, of which the one
mentioned at the start of this tread in my gitlab issue
(NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER) no longer even exists in mysql8.

Al