[Vtigercrm-developers] recommended sql_mode

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 02:52:27 GMT 2022

Exactly Martin. php 5.2 does not even work for vtiger 5.4. It's pretty
misleading. What vtiger version do they apply for?
That's why I've been suggesting a table, having the requirements for each
vtiger version. It comes in handy, for example when you are updating a
vtiger from a very old version. At some point you have to switch php
versions.

Another observation is that the hardware requirements are huge for small
instances. I have clients running on servers with 1RAM 1CPU 25GB SD.

Saludos

Rubén