[Vtigercrm-developers] role based picklists... does it make sense?

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Mon Dec 19 18:08:02 GMT 2022

The same thing happens when you deactivate a user and then edit a record
they were assigned to as the owner - it reassigns the ownership to the
person at the top of the list. I've gotten around this by creating a role
that marks them as 'Inactive' and they don't have access to anything.

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
End-User Services & Support Manager
Direct: (952) 392-2686