[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in mail converter rule with regex when upgrading from 6.5.0 to 7.4.0

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Tue Aug 2 20:36:40 GMT 2022

Thanks, Angelo. Here's what I've been doing.

   1. Fresh install of 7.4.0
   2. Copy custom modules and user_privileges to the new install
   3. Edit config.inc.php to point at the db backup
   4. Edit vtigerversion.php to be version 6.5.0
   5. Edit config.performance.php to have debug on

In order to get MySQL 5.7 on my local machine, I use a docker container
(Ubuntu went to MySQL 8 back in 16.04). I make sure the sql_mode variables
are set correctly (defaults don't work for full_group_by, etc)

In the past, if I have PHP display_errors = On, I couldn't get anything to
work. log_errors is on.

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
End-User Services & Support Manager