[Vtigercrm-developers] Error in mail converter rule with regex when upgrading from 6.5.0 to 7.4.0

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Tue Aug 2 19:43:11 GMT 2022

I've been testing my migration from 6.5.0 to 7.4.0 and I'm down to a couple
of things. This one has me a bit baffled. The migration completes
successfully and I'm checking through all the different areas. When I look
at the Mail Converter configuration on my production sandbox, the page is
blank and the logs show a server error 500. Nothing notable in the vtiger
log. When I view in my local environment, everything is fine. Same version
of Apache, same version of PHP, same version of MySQL. The main difference
is the production server is running Plesk and nginx.

A fresh install of 7.4.0 on my production server goes fine. When I go to
add a mailbox and I get to creating my rules, I get an error message in the
browser (java error?) every time I try to save the rule. When I finish and
rules.

Any suggestions? Where else do i look?

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota