[Vtigercrm-developers] feature: create all invoices of a recurring salesorder ahead of time

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:32:31 GMT 2022

On the ERP systems I have worked with, you can create a draft or
proforma invoice (or lots of them if you want) *before* you actually
need them. They do NOT get assigned an invoice number at this stage.
When you change a field to Invoice "Approved", it then gets assigned the
next number in the sequence and you cannot then edit the invoice again
(well you can but you have un-reconcile everything which is a PITA).

HTH

Al