[Vtigercrm-developers] feature: create all invoices of a recurring salesorder ahead of time

Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Thu Apr 14 10:01:59 GMT 2022

My point of view.
Nice feature but in all EU countries, the Invoices must have the correct
Invoice number.
If you create automatically this Invoices:
  INV202201 - Organisation1 - for January
  INV202202 - Organisation1 - for Febraury
  INV202203 - Organisation1 - for March
.
.
.

Then, in January manually created Invoice has the wrong number.
  INV202204 - Organisation2 - January
it must be INV202202

Best regards
Matus SOPKO
IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.

Dňa 14. 4. 2022 o 10:31 Martin Allen napísal(a):