[Vtigercrm-developers] questions about merge requests

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 12:00:59 GMT 2021

On 23/06/2021 12:47, Angelo Paglialonga wrote:
> Hi Alan,  ok I’ve got your opinion on adding dashboards, but what do you
> think about my other questions ? Any feedback on merge request *#814
> <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/814>?*
>
> Thank you for your time!

To be honest I have never come across a requirement for these features
in the Expression editor.

It might be worth, in your ticket, explaining the use-case for some of
these...

when a customer requires more complex string handling, or numerical
calculations etc., we would usually either write a Custom Workflow
Function or an Event Handler depending on the requirement.

HTH