[Vtigercrm-developers] questions about merge requests

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Wed Jun 23 11:47:05 GMT 2021

Hi Alan,  ok I’ve got your opinion on adding dashboards, but what do you think about my other questions ? Any feedback on merge request #814 <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/814>?

Thank you for your time!

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Skype: angelo.paglialonga
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com