[Vtigercrm-developers] Error to delete lists Vtiger 7.3 (06/2021)

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:24:59 GMT 2021

I think the condition in the first image should use && instead of ||. That
would read as "If you are not admin AND the list is not yours" you cannot
delete the list. I did not try it, but it seems that with that code, if you
are not an admin you cannot delete your own lists. The only way that
there'll be no exception is if you are admin and the list is yours.

However, I don't think that the fact that a list does not show the "Delete"
option in the UI is related to the code you show above.

You could test your changes with a url like this:
vtigerurl.com/index.php?module=CustomView&action=Delete&record=x , where x
is the id of the list.

Saludos

Rubén