[Vtigercrm-developers] "Failed - Network error" when downloading report in CSV format

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:56:59 GMT 2021

Your report is large and is taking more time to generate. So try to
increase the php execution time limit and also mysql query execution time
limit. If it fails immediately then there is some network / server
configuration issue.

Not a good solution, but will do the job. If you do not want the report to
be generated based on user permissions, probably you can use a BI or
Dashboard tool to generate your report. Metabase, Redash are quite famous
among the Vtiger community.