[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.4.0 RC Release

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:30:33 GMT 2021

Custom handler support- good!

use case, change the default session handler from file to database, or use
Redis as sessionhandler etc..

@uma srinivas <srinivas.uma306 at gmail.com> Cache custom handler- Not Good!

I remember from previous discussions Prasad mentioned that we should not be
using custom cache like Memcache etc. as that might cause issues.
This will need more review and adjustments.

But as per current update, you have just introduced hooks to support custom
cache handlers, but this contradicts Prasad's statement.

So Uma are you saying that if we use some cache handler like Memcache there
would be no issues in CRM?