[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.4.0 RC Release

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:38:36 GMT 2021

Thanks for the explanation Uma, however I'm not really sure I understand
what the practical benefit would be. In the example you give about the
session handler, what would be a practical use case of creating such a
custom handler. Some of my customers have complained about having to
re-login into vtiger after their sessions expire. Is that something I would
be able to fix using this new feature? or am I totally lost?

Saludos

Rubén