[Vtigercrm-developers] Why do we need Opportunity Name field?

Martin Allen martin.allen at exe-squared.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 14:33:42 GMT 2021

Opportunity Name field makes perfect sense in some business situations, but not neccassarily all – We use it all the time, and put in how we refer to ap particular opportunity – so when we have multiple opportunities for a client, rather than having to specify the Opportunioty No (POT1234) then we can just say ‘crm installation’ or ‘website build’ etc, and everyone knows which Opportunity it refers to.