[Vtigercrm-developers] Why is Organization field mandatory in Quotes and can not be changed

Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Thu Jul 1 09:06:32 GMT 2021

Also in B2C we recommended to use Firstname Lastname as Company name and
use Account module.

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO
IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5

080 01 Prešov
SLOVAKIA
Tel./ Fax +421/ 51/ 7732370
email: sopko at its4you.sk
http://www.its4you.sk
skype: matussopko

Dňa 1. 7. 2021 o 10:43 nilay khatri napísal(a):