[Vtigercrm-developers] Create Reports permission denied for non-admin user?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sun Jan 17 06:01:12 GMT 2021

Hi Alan,

I checked this case for entries in vtiger_profile2standardpermissions table
and as well in user_privileges.php file, where for action 7 and also other
actions
are set to zero(0) for Reports tabid(25).

As already mentioned, This is an extension module. So individual action
level permission can't
be set, So how is this createview action mapped to '1' in this case?

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 7:17 PM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15/01/2021 13:35, Alan Lord wrote:
> > Thanks Uma,
> >
> > So what is the CreateView action (7) permission for the Sales Profile
> > for the Report tabid in vtiger_profile2standardpermissions? And/or in
> > the user's user_privileges.php file?
> >
> > If it's 1, how is the isPermitted test being bypassed?
> >
> > Like I said I've just tested this on three systems and they all give me
> > permission denied...
>
> Ultimately the test that is causing the denied result is here:
>

> https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/blob/master/include/utils/UserInfoUtil.php#L369
>
> The $profileActionPermission[$tabid][$actionid] is populated with:
>
> $profileActionPermission[25][7]
>
> And as I said, this is "1".
>
> So it is right to return "no" but because Reports are not an Entity
> module in the Profile there is no way to edit the individual actions...
>
> I'm confused.
>

> Al

With
Best Regards