[Vtigercrm-developers] shift-select

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 02:13:54 GMT 2021

Bit late me... well, in list view you can have 100 records or as defined.
Now you need to find here 30 records what should be deleted.
You need to click each record manually, but if those records and grouped
somehow (let say 5 together) using Shift+click make life easier.
Again, please refer to gmail navigation.