[Vtigercrm-developers] WebserviceException: productid does not have a value

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:31:05 GMT 2021

Hi guys,

I have an interface that changes the status of invoices using vtws_update.

>From time to time I get "Excepcion WebServiceException: productid does not
have a value" which is weird because the invoice already existed. The
invoice array looks as if it had no line items:

[image: image.png]

If I look into the invoice record using Vtiger's UI I can see the invoice
does have line items.

Do you have any idea why this might be happening? As I said, this is an
intermittent problem.

Saludos

Rubén