[Vtigercrm-developers] Alternative to open source

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 12:18:59 GMT 2021

On 06/02/2021 00:42, Tony Sandman wrote:
> https://www.vtiger.com/free-pilot-edition/
>
> Cannot figure out what impact above may jump on the open source version....
> What do you think gents?

I think this is a good idea for vtiger. And I am not too concerned about
cannibalisation of the Open Source version - they fulfil very different
needs IMHO.

It might even be beneficial in the longer term, I can see some users of
the Pilot edition, as they grow and develop, wanting more and/or custom
functionality which may or may not be possible with the Cloud solution.

In short I'm not concerned - it think it can only really be a good thing
for the whole vtiger "brand name".