[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 7.4.0 GA Release

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Aug 9 18:37:56 GMT 2021

Dear Ruben,

We are preparing ourselves for our next major version of ground-work.
It's taking up a major portion of our time at the moment.

We did want our community developers to keep the momentum on 7.5.0 fixes
and enhancements - so was the expectation for the next release.

FYI... Uma is assisting us with an internal implementation.
Thanks for checking.

Regards,
Prasad