[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 7.4.0 GA Release

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:09:43 GMT 2021

Hi,

I'm curious about the meaning of: "Next version would be 7,5.0 more driven
through community patches."

Does that mean that you guys at vtiger will wait for whatever we can fix
until Jan 2022 and include that in 7.5? Is it like now your role is going
to be limited to merge patches but not to produce them?

Currently what are Vtiger's own resources dedicated to Vtiger Open Source?
Is Uma still in the project?

Saludos

Rubén