[Vtigercrm-developers] Why the "addons" branch in vtigercrm project?

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Mon Sep 28 12:08:18 GMT 2020

Im guessing this separate repository is because it's a separate download,
but as Alan says it should either only be maintained in that separate
repository OR make it part of the default installation (single download for
it and CRM), in which case bring it into the main repository and abandon
the separate one.

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX