[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Community Edition Documentation

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Sep 28 07:19:06 GMT 2020

I’m happy to see that someone other than me is proposing this. It would simplify a lot having standard workflow description, an api description, how to and etc etc Sometimes creating even the basic things take hours because last of doc or not correct uitypes (please do list of supported and what they do).

Also I’m planning on doing a PHP-STAN analysis, will be sharing the results soon.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer