[Vtigercrm-developers] 7.3.0 Hotfix

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sat Sep 26 08:52:52 GMT 2020

Thank you! Prasad.

I really back up with Prasad statement to

"*All it takes is maybe 3 programmer months to achieve a superlative
version of the current code base, expunging and closing all the 400 issues,
merge requests and many more hidden away by the partners proprietary fixes,
not shared.*"

Eagerly looking forward to this action.

With
Best Regards