[Vtigercrm-developers] CustomerPortal - password reset and template

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:46:33 GMT 2020

On 25/09/2020 10:34, Chris Landa wrote:
> Hey Al,
> I switched the PHP version to 5.6 and do not get the warning -
> obviously this is not a solution.

Yes. That message would still come up on 5.6 if you enabled STRICT
error_reporting - take a look at the top of the config.inc.php file in
vtiger. You can edit the error_reporting to remove Warnings, e.g. &
~E_WARNING.

Or, you can fix the Warning by making the two method declarations match
(different args by the looks of this case).

> Unfortunately this did not solve the second problem. The Ajax request on
> the password reset call is returning an empty 200 response, I should
> have mentioned that in the initial question.

You'll need to debug the process then. A 200 response is generally good :-)