[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass edit on Vtiger 7.3 custom module error

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:05:05 GMT 2020

Tony, I did the test changing the Assigned To field. I changed from "Rulo
Estrada" to "test" in the below example. Neither the Organization Name, nor
the Do Not Call fields were changed.

[image: image.png]

Here are the request parameters:

[image: image.png]

Before the fix, all checkboxes and reference fields were also included in
the request and that was causing those fields to be deleted. Can you please
make sure you refresh your browser's cache to make sure you have the latest
List.js file?

Then, can you please test again and share your request parameters like
above? Please do it in the relevant issue here:
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1493#note_10249

Saludos

Rubén