[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass edit on Vtiger 7.3 custom module error

Ing. Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Tue Sep 22 07:14:34 GMT 2020

"hotfix" as label will be also good in code.vtiger.com
We have found another issue for 7.3 version
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/731

Can you please confirm that SendReminder don't work for 7.3 version ?
without this hotfix.

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO

IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5
080 01 Prešov
SLOVAKIA
Tel./ Fax +421/ 51/ 7732370
email: sopko at its4you.sk
http://www.its4you.sk
skype: matussopko

Dňa 22. 9. 2020 o 3:27 Rubén A. Estrada Orozco napísal(a):