[Vtigercrm-developers] remote db

Edgar Silva edgar at innocorp.com.br
Mon Sep 21 18:22:17 GMT 2020

Hi Rubén!

I've faced this challenge few months ago.

In my experience, was a database problem.

I needed to split in 2 servers cause I was unable to identify if there was
a problem of apache resources or mysql. So, once I separated them, all
things comes to work well for while, til I was able to notice that there
was some queries took a few times to execute (almost 2s), what is not a so
high time, but, after suspect from that point, I've created some indexes on
some tables and all works good til now.

If am I not wrong, the tables was potential and contacts.

So, that is one clue.

Best regards,

--

*Edgar Ferreira da Silva*