[Vtigercrm-developers] remote db

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:45:41 GMT 2020

Speaking of this topic, I have a related question I hope someone can help
me with.

When do you guys decide to split files and database into 2
separate servers?
For example, let's say I have everything in a single vps and I'm facing
performance issues. In what cases should I just increase that single server
capacity and in what cases should I split?

Saludos

Rubén