[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger CustomerPortal API

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Sep 21 06:31:56 GMT 2020

Hi Chris,

Yes! There is no webservice support for portal users. I have created an
issue <https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1491> for the same,
Please do update your observations on the business case scenario for this
enhancement.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 8:02 AM nilay khatri <nilay.spartan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> this is exactly what we initiated as an Open Source project a few months
> back. But due to no major contribution / interest from the community we
> planned to do it as a Closed Source project.
>
> The basic idea was to:
> - un-marry Portal from contacts module
> - have ability to configure multiple portals
> - have a ACL definition similar to the _users_ for Portals
> - standard APIs similar to REST API for _users_ for portal users
>
> As we achieve this, it would open up the possibility to build custom
> Portal clients, allowing us to embed into custom applications, build custom
> portal clients etc..
>
> Note: we have not yet started the implementation
>
> -Nilay
>

> On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:21 PM Chris Landa <stylesuxx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Way to go to highjack my thread... You managed to subscribe yourself, I
>> think you will manage to unsubscribe yourself:

>> Please stop replying to this thread if you don't have anything to say
>> regarding the actual topic
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 09:41 Christos Bouratzis <
>> christosbouratzis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME
>>>

>>> Στις Τετ, 16 Σεπ 2020 στις 3:59 μ.μ., ο/η Alan Lord <
>>> alanslists at gmail.com> έγραψε:

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

With
Best Regards