[Vtigercrm-developers] https://vtiger.com.co/ is it owned by Vtiger?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sun Sep 20 11:38:17 GMT 2020

Thanks! for the input Nilay.

Yes! I agree we need to take a step towards improving our platform which
includes upgrading the outdated libraries and compatibility for recent php.

Let's work together to contribute more to the product mainly on important
things first Security, Coding practises and we are sure community
contribution is most respected. I will share the sequence of tasks for 7.4
soon, So we can plan and start working on them.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team