[Vtigercrm-developers] Record to list days with 0 records?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:54:22 GMT 2020

Hi there,

I have a requirement, where I need to list the number of opportunities
created per day for a period, let's say the last 30 days as an example.

So if there was created 3 opportunities last Friday it would say 10/9: 3

My problem is that if there is then 0 opportunities created Saturday and
Sunday, I can't get the reporting tool to show a 0 outside these days, as
there are no records.

Ie it will only show for those days that have a record.

Technically this is of course no bug, but in practice, it means that I
cannot make a list of which days had opportunities vs. which did not :-)

Any suggestions? Things I'm missing or suggestions for "hacks" I can do? :)

Thank you for any help!!

:) Chris