[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's make 7.4 fruitful

Ing. Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Thu Sep 17 07:37:24 GMT 2020

Yes, another point can be export/import Workflows and any other many
many things.
But I wish to create a Backlog with Wishlist and focus on main thinks we
want/need in Vtiger now.
I'm afraid that if we open too many points, I assume that nothing will
be completed as in the past

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO

IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5
080 01 Prešov
SLOVAKIA
Tel./ Fax +421/ 51/ 7732370
email: sopko at its4you.sk
http://www.its4you.sk
skype: matussopko

Dňa 16. 9. 2020 o 20:49 Alan Lord napísal(a):