[Vtigercrm-developers] How to import and overwrite data without changing record IDs

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:03:59 GMT 2020

I agree, there should be an "update" option which only updates fields in
existing records but that doesn't create new records. And the merge option
that currently exists should create records if they do not exist and update
them if they do (here we would just need to fix the existing bugs).
Saludos

Rubén