[Vtigercrm-developers] Use cases for recurring Sales order

Ing. Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Thu Sep 10 07:06:07 GMT 2020

I suppose you need create Quote firts with whole price12 Million and
define paymnet condition (monthy) inside this offer.
After this you can create Sales Order for 1 Miliion monthly paymen.

Or you can create Sales Order with 12 Million price and after agreement
with your customer of monthly payment you can edit or ducplicate current
Sales Order, set up reccuring and defien prices to your needs.

I think you can use current functionality, but you need define needs and
setup processes (that's what we are doing with Vtiger ;-)

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO

IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5
080 01 Prešov
SLOVAKIA
Tel./ Fax +421/ 51/ 7732370
email: sopko at its4you.sk
http://www.its4you.sk
skype: matussopko

Dňa 10. 9. 2020 o 6:40 nilay khatri napísal(a):