[Vtigercrm-developers] Use cases for recurring Sales order

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:25:14 GMT 2020

Hi Nilay,

We actually use that feature quite a lot. In our case we just need the
Sales Order and the recurring Invoices.
The script that generates the invoices via a scheduled task is
vtigercrm/cron/modules/SalesOrder/RecurringInvoice.service (the code is
quite messy by the way). I guess you could create an alternative script
based on that one if you need custom functionality.

Saludos

Rubén