[Vtigercrm-developers] Shared Calendar Events - How does it work

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 27 09:01:19 GMT 2020

Hi emmanuele,

>>I would like for my public events to be editable by the users in higher
roles, but at the moment even if the event is public they can only see
those of the users in lower roles, they cannot edit  them.

Yes! This is possible. Please do check for Calendar sharing from Calendar
settings which need to set to Public to work as desired apart from sharing
rules. This configuration is considered in isCalendarPermittedBySharing()
api check.

[image: Screenshot from 2020-10-27 14-28-38.png]

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 7:51 PM <emmanuele.maida at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, i saw the docs here
> https://www.vtiger.com/docs/calendar-sharing-access and i don't know it
> they have anything to do with the Open Source Vtiger 7.2 Version.
>
> I would like for my public events to be editable by the users in higher
> roles, but at the moment even if the event is public they can only see
> those of the users in lower roles, they cannot edit  them.
>
> How can i attain that? Is it possible?
>
> Thank you!

With
Best Regards