[Vtigercrm-developers] Shared Calendar Events - How does it work

emmanuele.maida at gmail.com emmanuele.maida at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:14:31 GMT 2020

Hi, i saw the docs here  <https://www.vtiger.com/docs/calendar-sharing-access> https://www.vtiger.com/docs/calendar-sharing-access and i don't know it they have anything to do with the Open Source Vtiger 7.2 Version.

I would like for my public events to be editable by the users in higher roles, but at the moment even if the event is public they can only see those of the users in lower roles, they cannot edit  them.

How can i attain that? Is it possible?

Thank you!