[Vtigercrm-developers] Selecting related records for field in Uitype 10

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Oct 12 19:59:45 GMT 2020

Hi All,

I’m facing a weird problem. I’ve created custom modules and these modules are connected with ui type 10 fields: There is one father module and it has N:1 relationship with the child modules.
When creating or updating I’m able to get the popup with father’s records but can’t select them. If I force insert from db I can see that the related list in father modules correctly show the child record (method get_depedents_list).

Any body know how I can solve this?

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer