[Vtigercrm-developers] shared record

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:28:41 GMT 2020

H tony, yes you are right.
1 - owner of the record: like now
2 - shared with: all users in "shared with" field have same privileges of
owner of record, but also role influence (i.e. fields visibility). So if
you are in "shared with" users you have exactly the same behavior like if
you are the owner. But because you are not the owner, other rules are not
working (i.e. higher roles users don't automatically see the record).