[Vtigercrm-developers] getHeaderScripts not being called in custom view...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:41:13 GMT 2020

I have a custom module and in that module I have a View class, e.g

> class LSMyCustomModule_InHelpDeskRelation_View extends Vtiger_RelatedList_View {

The parent of Vtiger_RelatedList_View is Vtiger_Index_View and this has
a getHeaderScripts() method.

However, if I include a getHeaderScripts() method in my custom view, the
method is never called.

Why is this? And how can I dynamically load a custom script when my
custom view is instantiated?

The custom view class itself _is_ working - the "process()" method
contains some custom code and that is doing what I want it to. I just
want to load some JS when this related view is loaded...