[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:18:59 GMT 2020

One approach would be to use vtiger workflows: put the conditions that the
workflow should execute whenever the description or the status change and
use an "update field" action.

You can also check vtiger eventhandlers. There is a beforesave event and an
aftersave event that can be useful. There are plenty of examples of such
eventhandlers. Take a look at vtiger_eventhanderls db table.
Saludos

Rubén