[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Fri May 29 20:07:48 GMT 2020

Hi all,

I’m trying to know when a field in Calendar is updated and have to update a date field in the same (weird demand I know, there is update tab but they want it outside).
Any one know how can I check if taskstatus or description is changed and then update a field in Tasks?
Question number 2: workflow is triggered after committing to db? Is There a way to intercept the call something pre inset/update/delete? To put it formally, are there before and after event? If yes how to use them? If not is there a way to achieve this?

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan
Cel. (+39) 320 7020345
Email s.mohan at myti.it