[Vtigercrm-developers] Third party

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:54:58 GMT 2020

Gents, sorry to bother you here about WorkflowDesigner (Warnat) but I have
no other choice, as their support never answers (assuming someone uses and
meets such issue).
Basically WFD generating error reports (even reporting is off) and smashing
emails with info contains such as:
Database Error in Query SELECT *, vtiger_wf_queue.crmid as queue_crmid,
vtiger_wf_queue.id as queue_id FROM vtiger_wf_queue INNER JOIN
vtiger_wfp_blocks ON(vtiger_wfp_blocks.id = block_id) LEFT JOIN
vtiger_crmentity ON(vtiger_crmentity.crmid = vtiger_wf_queue.crmid) WHERE
nextStepTime UTC_Timestamp() AND locked = 0 AND ( vtiger_crmentity.deleted
= 0 OR vtiger_crmentity.deleted IS NULL ) AND vtiger_wf_queue.checkMode !=
'running' GROUP BY execID, block_id LIMIT 1 - Disk full
(/tmp/#sql_455_0.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28
"No space left on device")

Sniffing around gets me nowhere. Looks like some hard coded crap. Obviously
there is massive space on disks, so "Disk full" is unrelated.
Any clue please