[Vtigercrm-developers] Select all & filters

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Thu Jun 18 08:30:04 GMT 2020

Hi Alan,
I need to get the ids selected from the user when they click “select all” instead of selecting the items one by one. I need to know this in case they had filtered by some parameters and even if they didn’t . I know that when you filter in the url there is set the “search_params” key which is usually in this form:
[[[dbcolumn, operator, value]]]

There is also the view name key which is the id in vtiger_customview

So My question is how do I mimic the tiger core functionality to present data when searched for some value in some columns?

Secondly I noticed that apart from the URL keys, vtiger stores them also in the session. So I was wondering which should I look for? It seems that Request object also tries to interrogate the session.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan
Cel. (+39) 320 7020345
Email s.mohan at myti.it