[Vtigercrm-developers] Select all & filters

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 08:17:59 GMT 2020

On 17/06/2020 23:54, Sukhdev Mohan wrote:
> Upping this
>>
>> Question number 2: do you know if it's the query sent in get (appended
>> to uri) to command or it's the array set in the session?

I don;t actually properly understand your main question (maybe try
re-phrasing it?).

But to answer to #2 simply turn on the Javascript console in your
browser and examine the contents of the relevant POST or GET request.

Also checkout the Vtiger_Mass_Action class and the
getRecordsListFromRequest() method :-)

HTH