[Vtigercrm-developers] Checking database after migration

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:13:06 GMT 2020

Just because you don't see errors, it doesn't mean there are no errors.

Be sure that after each migration you see this message in the part of the
process where database changes take place:

If you don't see that, it means there was an error in the middle of the
migration process. The thing is, Vtiger doesn't warn about that and you
might think everything completed smoothly when in fact it didn't.

Also turn on the logs during the migration process and check them out.

If you have third party extensions, you should be careful with those.
Especially when going from vt 6 to vt 7.

Saludos

Rubén