[Vtigercrm-developers] Checking database after migration

Yannick Berges micker at free.fr
Thu Dec 17 20:23:06 GMT 2020

Hello i have a very strange problem and maybe only a dev can help me

I do this in test crm

i have a vt6.5 (with migration too)
i update to vt7.0 all seams good (with migration too)
i update to vt7.1 ... all seams good but i can't add widget => i check
database and new field in  like dashboardtaid and size aren't created ..
i correct it ... vtiger weams works great but no sure that field are
missing in other table

=> how can run a script to update database ? to be sure

i try to update to vt7.2 and now blank page ... i use debug and i found
an Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method
Vtiger_MenuStructure_Model::getAppIcons()

i check file and i found a problem a missing class in vtiger model ...
damn ... i decide to upload a complet 7.2 install over my current
install ... no error i can check my crm but now all my list records or
empty, i can't create anything ....

what is my error ?

regards

--
Cet email a fait l'objet d'une analyse antivirus par AVG.
http://www.avg.com