[Vtigercrm-developers] Assign record to a User and a Group simultaneously

Tony Sandman tonysandman999 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:09:15 GMT 2020

 Multi User Assignment has two major disadvantages:

1. It dont delete groups automatically when no records are assigned to a
group (it could allow for a lot of mess within groups - but that depending
on scenario)
2. Dont respect profile settings:
a) users can see all other users even if their profile does not allow that
b) disabling module in profile settings does not bring any effect. Still
accessible for users

There is another vte extension called Advanced Custom field which allows
for additional "assigned to" fields, however it has nothing to do with
access privileges

vte - sorry guys for comment, but it may safe hassle for developers and
their clients